Africa Tech Radio [Live]
January 23, 2019
June 2, 2022
October 20, 2022
March 4, 2023
April 4, 2023
May 10, 2023
June 27, 2023
February 23, 2023 30
Do you really know how to read time in AM and PM?
Do you know that the Egyptians had a hand in deciding how time is read now?
Learn how to properly read time in AM and PM today in this episode.
1) AU launches debt observatory to monitor debt situations of African Countries.
2) INEC insists General Elections will hold in Nigeria, despite Cash Crunch and Protests.
3) Criminals now going after solar panels in South Africa.
4) Bolt is hiring more people and investing €500m in African expansion.
5) Facebook and Instagram users to pay $12/$15 monthly for verification.
February 18, 2023
The #WordOfTheDay is “DBMS – Database Management System”, and on this day in 1959, the first weather satellite in space, Vanguard 2, was launched to measure cloud-cover distribution. The satellite […]
Read more trending_flat
September 21, 2023
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
© Copyright 2023 Africa Tech Radio. All rights reserved.