Passkeys are fast replacing Passwords, Telcos threaten Banks in Nigeria over USSD debt and Tanzania will jail those who use VPNs without due registration.
Tech Word: PASSKEYS – A passkey is a new way of logging in to online accounts, services, and apps that’s designed to be faster, easier to use, and more secure than passwords.
– Nigeria plans to spend 26.01 trillion naira in 2024
– Tanzanians Risk Jail Time For Using VPNs
– Telcos Threatens Banks in Nigeria over N120 billion USSD debt
– Meta, Sama and Ex Employees Mediation Collapses
– Safaricom launches GenZ platform, Hook.
Catch up on the latest Tech News on #TonysTechSide.