Commodity exchange, AFEX gets funding to build more smart warehouses but will moves like this truly transform the lives of smallholder farmers and solve food insecurity in Africa?
Tech Word: Generative AI
Generative AI are technologies (platforms, Apps etc) that enable you to quickly generate new content based on a variety of inputs. These can include text, images, sounds, animation, 3D models, or other types of data.
Example: The content ChatGPT gives you and all the AI pictures you use on your display picture.
– AFEX gets US$26.5 million to address food security
– South African ESKOM loses 24 Billion Rands
– Safaricom expands 5G coverage to 35 new counties
– Nigeria will not redenominate the naira in January 2024
– Parts of Nigeria’s 3rd Mainland Bridge to be closed for 5 weeks.
Catch up on the latest Tech News on #TonysTechSide.